12 May 2012

The Borrower

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know oh oh you don't know you're beautiful

Shirt: BCBG
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Belt: Cotton On
Earrings: Forever 21
Ring: Etsy

I only purchased two of the items I am wearing in this picture: my France ring and my belt (which, in all fairness, I wear more than any other of the items in this post).

The earrings were borrowed from Cassie; the dress (used as a shirt) is from Kaitlin (Huzzah for her letting me borrowing while she's in NZ for the year!); the skirt is a hand-me-down from my oldest sister; the shoes are a hand-me-down from a lady I used to babysit for; 
and I borrowed the wing-back chair from the dumpster outside Cassie's apartment (classy, I know).


I missed my calling in life and was supposed to be a borrower. Hey, I'm ginger-haired, short, and clearly gifted at amassing and using items that are not mine. Maybe you should go ahead and just call me Arrietty. 

2 comments:

  1. Girlllll, the dress/shirt looks stunning on you. You can keep it.

    Huzzah for zip-front dresses, baybay!

    ReplyDelete